Monday, July 25, 2011

Day Eleven -- On the Subject of Tea

Okay. So, I've decided to make some posts dedicated to individual goals, since it seems like it might be a more interesting venture than updating overall over half the days on here.

So, starting with goal #78 Drink 101 flavours of tea.

Why did I choose this goal? Because I love tea. Simple as that.

I love trying different flavours. I actually found out that there's a tea sommelier course offered not far from me, and that kind of made me go *_____*, though it will be a long time (if ever) before I actually go for that.

Nonetheless, actually trying different teas, building my palate, and becoming more aware of how to make a good cup of tea, and exactly what I like and how I like it sounds like a great idea, and that's why I'm doing it.

I'm using <a href="http://steepster.com/C-chan">Steepster</a> to keep track of my tea selection thus far. I'm adding my tenth entry tonight. One thing on here I haven't drunk yet, but I have some and WILL drink it before the time runs out. I also have one or two that aren't on there yet, but I've drank, so it all evens out. ^_~

So, as I drink my Tetley Chai, I unofficially declare myself practically 1/10 of the way done this goal!

The first 25-50% of this goal will be easy -- I have quite a little tea cupboard (much to my mother's dismay at times). The last bit, however, might be a challenge, as I search to find more teas to try and enjoy.

Wish me luck,and happy tea drinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment