Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day Five

Ok. I'm already technically behind on my 505 progress reports! Eeek! But I'll catch up, never you worry.

And part of this was because I was out visiting family for the weekend. So shush. XD

Anyway, progress report!

I have a little container that used to hold bath salt. I'm putting the first of my stars in there -- it looks cute so far, and I'll make sure to take a picture when it's full! So far, it has 60 stars in it (made while watching HP movies, getting ready for Friday's release! Eek!) The bottle won't hold all my stars by a longshot, but it's a nice beginning.

I've also read my first two books.
You can do ANYTHING -- a short, inspirational book by Carlton Cards is the first. My parents got it for me when I graduated from university the first time. (Um, I'm on my third degree. This was for my undergrad. So. yeah. XD) I like to read it when I'm starting something big, because it's very inspirational.

The second is <a href="http://books.google.com/books?id=3i5aTZIlpR0C&dq=book+of+awesome&hl=en&ei=e5clTrz5CMWqsQK6ovndCw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCsQ6AEwAA">The Book of Awesome</a> by Neil Pasricha. I have to say, it lived up to its name. Especially saying that I read it in two days, around visiting with relatives.
 I just couldn't put it down.
This is also my first New book. =D

I hope to read more today -- I have some manga out from the local library. (Yes, I'm killing two birds with one stone. Tee hee hee.)

I also plan to start a page for my read lists today, so I can keep those nice and organized. Though the books are also being documented on <a href="http://www.zotero.org/1001_paper_boxes/items">Zotero</a>.


I should also say that my letter (101) is, in fact, written. It's currently residing inside of the first book I read. =D

I think in the futrure, I should start with the numbers that things are associated with. But I don't feel like going back and fixing this now. Oh well, I can experiment as I go along -- the first few days are good times for finding what works for me, yes?

Until next time, then.

PS: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was great. I want to see it again. Perhaps in some sort of Hermione get-up (casual or otherwise), but that remains to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment