Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 140

Radio Silence. Always fun, isn't it?

The last few months have been ABSOLUTELY HECTIC. 

Which is not the best excuse ever for not touching this, buuut it will have to do.

That being said, there has been progress. Expect a report here once things die down.

IN THE MEANTIME.

I am starting a new endeavour to help towards reaching my goals (or at least two of them....)

In the next 101 days (well, today + 100), I am hoping to drink 101 different flavours of tea from Davids Tea.
I have... over a month's worth at home (largely because they have an advent calendar! =D!!!), but this will still end up eating at least a bit of money and require some careful planning on my part. (Guess who's hoping for helpful Christmas presents~)

Still, lots of delicious tea!

I'll be drinking all of them clear... at least for one cup. Some (like chai) taste better with additives, but I would rather see what they're like at base, and then add in extras as desired. This also gives a chance to see how flavour profiles can be affected by milk and sugar/honey. I look forward to the experiment~!

Today's tea? Read My Lips. Chocolatey and minty. Delicious! (though too weak....)

As I will be until the end, I have reviewed the tea on Steepster.

No comments:

Post a Comment