Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Day 167

Christmastime brought the completion of two more goals:

#74: Own a [halfways-decent] digital camera
I scored a camera for Christmas. a Canon PowerShot ELPH 100 HS. It's a point and shoot, and seemingly has gotten good reviews from both professional reviewers and users alike.
The only thing I relaly have to complain about is the colour -- I would have prefered a more vibrant colour to the grey, but it's a good classic colour, so I can't complain too much at all.
Due to some... minor political issues, I'm choosing to not start counting photos until January 1st. Plus, it gives me a chance to do some fun photo things. =D


#77: Own 11 Teacups
So. I was in Value Village today, and ended up buying 11 teacups.
You see, there was a really cute set of Christmas teacups and saucers. And, at 75% off, they were $4 with taxes. For ten pairs. I couldn't pass that up -- they were rediculously cheap adorable!

And then there was a Royal Albert teacup, which was nice and stately and I decided I wanted.

Plus, I got a Royal Albert teacup and a Polish teacup for Christmas. So that's 13 I've acquired in the last week alone! Obviously, I am well over the original plan of at least 11. (And I don't plan to stop any time soon -- my mom has two rubbermade bins full of teacups! I must catch up and surpass!)

No comments:

Post a Comment